The Piedmont Neighbors' and Newcomers' Club (PNNC) would like to officially welcome you to the neighborhood!
Whether you have moved from the other side of the world or just a few blocks away, settling into a new neighborhood can be daunting. Even if you have lived in Piedmont for years, the PNNC is a great way to meet families who are new to our community and reconnect with longtime friends. Either way, the Piedmont Neighbors' and Newcomers' Club is here to make the transition easier and life a bit more fun.
We offer a variety of daytime and evening social activities with warm, friendly people who make our community so special. We hope you will join us for our fun activities, including parties, book clubs, girls nights in, guys nights out and our biweekly family playgroups.
Throughout the year we host recurring Coffee & Playdates, Girls'/Guys' Nights In, and coordinate multiple Book Clubs. We would love for you to join us!
Welcome Picnic - September 17, 2017 3-6 pm
Girls' Night In - October, 2017
- Supper Club Kick-off Party - October 14, 2017
- Halloween Play Date (Kids) - October 28, 2017
- Costume Party (Adults) - October 28, 2017
- Girls' Night In - November 16, 2017
- Supper Club - December 2, 2017
- Holiday Party - December 9, 2017
- Girls' Night In - January 25, 2018
- Supper Club - February 10, 2018
- Wine and Cheese Party - March 3, 2018
- Girls' Night In - March 22, 2018
- Supper Club - April 21, 2018
- Margarita Party - May 5, 2018
- Progressive Dinner - May 19, 2018
- Girls' Night In - May 29, 2018
- Family Game Day - June 3, 2018
- Fourth of July Parade - July 4, 2018