The Piedmont Neighbors' and Newcomers' Club (PNNC) would like to officially welcome you to the neighborhood!
Whether you have moved from the other side of the world or just a few blocks away, settling into a new neighborhood can be daunting. Even if you have lived in Piedmont for years, the PNNC is a great way to meet families who are new to our community and reconnect with longtime friends. Either way, the Piedmont Neighbors' and Newcomers' Club is here to make the transition easier and life a bit more fun.
We offer a variety of daytime and evening social activities with warm, friendly people who make our community so special. We hope you will join us for our fun activities, including parties, book clubs, girls nights in, guys nights out and our biweekly family playgroups.
Throughout the year we host recurring Coffee & Playdates, Girls'/Guys' Nights In, and coordinate multiple Book Clubs. We would love for you to join us!
Welcome Picnic - September 9, 2018, 3-6 pm
Oktoberfest Celebration - October 13, 2018
Girls' Night In (tentative date) - October 18, 2018
- Supper Club - October 2018
- Halloween Family Play Date - October 28, 2018
- Girls' Night In (tentative date) - November 15, 2018
- Holiday Party (tentative date) - December 1, 2018
- Girls' Night In (tentative date) - January 17, 2019
- Supper Club - January 2019
- Supper Club - March 2019
- Wine and Cheese Party (tentative date) - March 9, 2019
- Girls' Night In (tentative date) - March 28, 2019
- Margarita Party - April 27, 2019
- Supper Club - May 2019
- Progressive Dinner (tentative date) - May 11, 2019
- Girls' Night In (tentative date) - May 23, 2019
- Fourth of July Parade - July 4, 2019